Book your stay
- 10 bedrooms | sleeps 20
- minimum stay 3 nights
- Car advised
- Air conditioning
- Pets welcome
- Great for children of all ages
- Private pool
- Some pets are welcome - contact us
- Private garden
- Air conditioning
- Private pool
- Private garden
- Internet Wi - fi
- Washing machine
- Daily cleanings
- Internet access
- Ironing board
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Outdoor dining table
This splendid historical property is located in the heart of the wonderful Tuscan countryside, a few minutes drive from the beaches on which the Etruscans once landed. The original Castle dates back to the 16th Century and it was the abode of Leopold II Grand Duke of Tuscany.
You can immerse yourself in a dreamy atmosphere that will make you experience the magic of staying in a place that boasts centuries of history, where dukes, princes and emperors lived!
Original charming characteristics and antique furnishings perfectly melt with contemporary lifestyle needs, in order to offer to the guests a wide range of facilities and services to enhance their stay.
A cypresses-lined country road leads to the private automatic gate of the castle, which appears with its romantic façade of ivy and it will seem to enter an enchanted world.
The interior of the villa is just amazing, with high ceilings, oil paintings and family heirlooms.
The ground floor, accessible through a large atrium, whose walls are hung with noble coats of arms, consists of three sitting rooms, two with fireplace and sofas, the third one is a reading room.
On the ground floor there is also a fully equipped professional kitchen and a delightful dining room with fireplace decorated with frescoes and majolica, with a large rectangular table and chairs.
The staircases, on the right and left side of the main atrium, lead to the bedrooms, located between the upper floor and the tower, all with ensuite bathroom.
It is possible to rent 10 or 12 rooms, for a maximum of 24 guests, priced accordingly. The price is for 10 bedrooms, but if you want to book 12 bedrooms, please ask us, we will be glad to send you the quotation.
There are 5 double bedrooms, 6 suites, and the special Grand Duke Master suite, each individually decorated with different colour schemes and many featuring hand-painted ceilings and frescoes.
All the bedrooms are equipped with the modern comforts such as air conditioning, digital tv and an illimited fast wifi connection. The Wi Fi internet connection is available not only inside the entire villa, but also in the rose garden and in the pool area.
The lovely rose garden features an outdoor lounge area equipped with comfortable sofas, umbrellas, and a marble table, perfect for endless alfresco dinners as the sun sets.
The original stone steps descend from the garden to the swimming pool (12mx6m) with adjacent hot tub, surrounded by pine trees and overlooking the olive grove.
A unique location for unforgettable holidays!
This area of Tuscany is also renowned for its wine production, hot springs, nature reserves, the enchanting countryside and beaches. Few Kilometres away there are famous cities such as Florence, Siena and Pisa. Elba Island is also reachable via nearby ferry connections or by private boat.
On request, it is possible to organize visits to wineries, wine tasting, typical dinners, and other activities to discover places and traditions of this charming land.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
• Cleaning of the rooms and common areas; (kitchen cleaning excluded if used by guests to cook their meals – kitchen cleaning € 30 / h on request – if guests use the on-site catering service for preparing meals, kitchen cleaning is included in the meal preparation amount);
• Courtesy kit in each bathroom
• m6x12 outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, open from 30 May 2020 to the end of October 2020;
• Use of the kitchen;
• Air conditioning;
• Utilities (electricity, gas, water),
• 2 sets per week of sheets, towels and pool towels (changed twice a week, Wednesday and Saturday) for stays of 7 nights; For stays of less than 7 nights, 1 set of sheets, towels and pool towels is included;
• Use of the laundry and ironing area (products charged to guests);
• Initial and final cleaning;
• Pool and garden maintenance;
• Exclusive use of 2 gardens (garden in front of the villa and rose garden)
• Automatic gate opening remote controls;
• Daily concierge service, 6 days a week to help guests to book extra services;
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
• € 1.5 tourist tax per person per night to be paid in cash at check-in;
• € 2,500 refundable security deposit, to be paid in cash at check-in;
• Credit card as guarantee required at check-in;
• € 200 per animal per week; for stays of less than 7 nights, € 30 per animal per night;
• Set of sheets, towels, extra pool towels (if the cleaners find bed linen or towels on the ground during the days when there is no change, they will automatically replace them and an extra cost will be charged);
• Chef / waiter / dishwasher service, on request;
• Laundry and ironing service by villa staff on request;
• Ironing and laundry products (if guests use the villa’s equipment themselves)
• Upon request kitchen cleaning € 30 / hour;
Heating paid on consuption
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this property and your review will be published here.
Map and how to get there