James Bond Tower
Book your stay
- 6 bedrooms | sleeps 12
- minimum stay 7 nights
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Car advised
- Air conditioning
- Great for children of all ages
- Private pool
- Some pets are welcome - contact us
- Private garden
- Air conditioning
- Private pool
- Private garden
- Internet Wi - fi
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Ironing board
- Outdoor dining table
In fact, some scenes of the movie Quantum of Solace were filmed in this ancient watch tower overlooking the Tuscan Coast.
The villa was wisely and completely restored and from windows and terraces you can appreciate a sublime view, from Argentario to Giglio and Montecristo Islands.
A private road leads to the property, which enjoys a peaceful and private position. After entering, on your right you’ll find a little dining room with fireplace, table and chairs, a bathroom and two double bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom. On the left of the entrance, there is a fully equipped kitchen and a third double bedroom with private bathroom.
From the corridor some steps lead to the first floor, featuring a luminous living room with a lounge area furnished with sofas, armchairs, satellite television, Dvd player and a romantic fireplace, while on the other side there is a dining table with chairs, as well as a little kitchenette. This lovely room opens onto a terrace equipped with table, chairs and sunloungers. An absolutely spectacular spot for relaxing or dining al fresco while enjoying the magnificent landscape dominated by the blue of the sea and the green of the luxuriant vegetation.
From the small dining area on the ground floor, through a little staircase, you can get in the ancient tower, where there is a romantic double bedroom with fireplace and on the level above, a dressing area and a bathroom. From here you have direct access to a little terrace at the top of the tower.
Imagine how could be awakening in such a dreamy atmosphere!
Close to the main villa, there is a lovely guest house with a living room and two double bedrooms both with ensuite bathroom. Air conditioning and wi-fi are also available.
The property can either be taken for up to 8 or 12 people (4 or 6 bedrooms) and it is priced accordingly. The price is for 4 bedrooms in the main villa, but if you need 2 more bedrooms (guest house), ask us and we’ll send you the quotation.
A/C is available on the whole house, except in the bedroom located in the tower.
The villa features many spaces for relaxing, dining and enjoying time with family and friends.
From the panoramic terrace, only a few steps lead to the private swimming pool (6x4m) surrounded by a wooden sun deck.
A pathway goes down to a platform on a rocky beach with direct access to the sea.The platform is shared with another private villa
We reccomend to visit also the surroundings!
The countryside is rich in flora and fauna, the renowned national park of the Maremma is close to the villa and can be explored on foot, on horseback or by bike. The small town of Fonteblanda is just 1 Km away and it has a variety of shops and facilities. Only few Km away, there are many interesting towns to explore as well as beautiful beaches along the coast.
Please, bear in mind that at check in are due:
Included in the price:
• Daily cleaning of the rooms and stay in the main building, 4 hours a day (for 6 days a week) +2 extra hours a day for the guest house (if rented)
• Courtesy kit in each bathroom
• Air conditioning on the first floor of the villa and in the guest house
• Utilities (electricity, gas, water)
• 1 set of sheets, towels and pool towels; for stays of 7 nights, n. 2 sets of sheets, towels and pool towels (change 2 times a week, Wednesday and Saturday)
• Use of washing machine and dryer
• Unlimited fast Wi-Fi connection in the main building, in the guest house, in the swimming pool area and on the terrace above the swimming pool area;
• 6mx4m private outdoor swimming pool, open from 1st June to 31st October;
• Access to a platform with access to the sea at about 80m from the villa, shared with another villa belonging to the same family
• Initial and final cleaning
• Pool and garden maintenance
• Private parking
• Automatic gate remote controls
• Daily concierge service, 6 days a week to help guests book extra services
• € 1,500 refundable security deposit, payable at check-in in cash
• Credit card guarantee required at check-in
• € 40 per animal per day for stays of less than 7 nights; € 200 per animal per week;
• Extra Set of sheets, towels, extra pool towels;
• Laundry and ironing service by the villa staff, upon request for a fee;
• Ironing and laundry products (if guests use the villa’s equipment themselves);
• Upon request kitchen cleaning € 30 / hour;
• heating paid on consumption;
For check in later that 7p.m. and extra charge of Euro 200,00 is applied.
– Cancellation occurs between 30 days and the check in day, the total amount is not refundable but your stay can be postponed to another date, according to availability of that villa. For one time only.
– FORCE MAJEURE EVENT which implies restrictions of travelling, disposed by Italian Authorities, you’ll get 100% refund up to 30 days before check in.
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this property and your review will be published here.
Map and how to get there
Write your review